Services for preparing and implementing projects
The professionally-made application stands out!
We realise the project planning phase from the first idea to a final project application. When preparing an EU project application, as our client you can focus on the core contents and your main expertise, while our experts take care that your application is competitive and exceeds the funding body’s requirements and evaluation criteria. In a commission, our client can lead the process, when we provide services as limited entities, such as commenting on agreed proposal parts.
We can also take the responsibility for coordinating the application preparation process, when we guide our client and their co-operators to realise an outstanding application that will also lead the project personnel through the project implementation phase.
Culmentor is fully familiar with a wide range of funding programmes. We have acknowledged expertise on writing successful applications and managing projects for the following programmes: EU Horizon 2020, including SME Instrument; EU 7th Framework Programme for Research and Development (FP7; also FP5 and FP6); Eurostars; LIFE+; ENPI CBC / Finnish-Russian collaboration; structural funds in Finland and Sweden; Finnish research and development programmes.
Examples of services:
- Identification of funding instruments for project ideas
- Shaping the project to correspond with the funding programme and call text
- Comprehensive coordination of the proposal preparation process
- Writing and commenting on proposal parts
- Enhancing the descriptions of EU added value in proposals
- Contacts with funding bodies
- Finding partners for collaborative projects
We provide our services for fixed and hourly pricing. Prices / hour starting from 80,00 € + VAT.