The AQUAREL project final seminar was organised in Oulu 18th September 2014.
The seminar presentations covered the essential elements of the project and the external speakers provided insights into the potential future development themes for the AQUAREL project target groups.
You can access the presentations via the links below.
- Sergey Tishkov & Anton Shcherbak, Karelian Research Centre: Studied waste material potential and utilization possibilities in the Republic of Karelia
- Jouni Havukainen, Lappeenranta University of Technology: Fish waste utilization in the Republic of Karelia
- Elina Pasternak, Ecofoster Group Oy: Pilot results: Transportation and processing of fish waste to produce fish oil
- Mika Horttanainen, Lappeenranta University of Technology: The AQUAREL concept
- Mikko Ahokas, University of Oulu: The quality of fish oil and its potential use in Chemical Industry
- Mikko Ahokas: Biotehdas (“Biofactory”): Finnish presentation // Russian presentation
- Jaakko Seppälä, Ecofoster Group Oy: Business case: Utilization of fish co-streams
- Alexander Berdino, Karelian Energy Efficiency Centre: Potential funding mechanisms